Arawak Farm® Jerk Beef Tacos
These jammin' tacos have a spicy kick!
- 1.2ish lbs Beef Can use a variety of cuts; inexpensive steaks; boneless roasts
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Scottish Bonnets or jalapeños deseed or leave the if you love the seeds if you love the heat and chop
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 6 teaspoon Arawak Farm® Jerk Dry Rub & Spice Blend
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the beef.
- Stir to mix well.
- Put mixture into slow cooker.
- Place beef on top and flip the beef over a dew times until fully covered.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, until beef is cooked through and tender.
- Remove from sauce, shred with two forks.
- Stir sauce in with shredded beef to taste.
- Serve up on corn tortillas, chopped veg and top with our Mango Peach Spicy Fruit Spread.