You'll get all choked up over this delicious treat!
- Artichokes, halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Arawak Farm® Dry Rub & Spice Blend #2
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Take your artichokes and cut the tip off with a knife , then snip the ends of each outer leaf of the artichoke with scissors. Place 1 artichoke half in the center of each foil square.
- In a bowl, combine the 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup butter the juice of 1 lemon and 1tsp Arawak Farm Dry Rub & Spice Blend #2.
- Drizzle over the face-up artichoke halves, taking care to get the mixture in between the leaves.
- Flip the artichoke so it's cut side down on the foil. Place on cookie sheet.
- Roast for 1 hour.