Avocado & Egg Bake
Green eggs coming up!
- 1 avocados, sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- Arawak Farm® Dry Rub & Spice Blend #3
- Cut an avocado in half and remove the pit. Slice the avocado in 1/2-inch thick slices and use a round cookie cutter or knife to cut an even circle in the center.
- Rub a skillet with a light coating of EVO and place the avocado slices on top. Crack an egg in the center of each avocado.
- Turn the skillet up to medium heat and place a lid over the skillet and allow it to cook for 2-3 min.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle with Arawak Farm Dry Rub & Spice Blend #3 and serve