Brussels Sprout Sautee
These sprouts are salty and sweet!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lb Brussells Sprouts halved
- Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Arawak Farm® Cranberry Peach Spicy Fruit Spread
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium-high.
- Add 2lbs brussels sprouts (halved), season with Sea salt and pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until caramelized, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup water and cook until evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add 2tbs lemon juice and toss.
- Add 1tbs Arawak Farm Cranberry Peach Spicy Fruit Spread to coat.