Dairy Free Rice Pudding
A sweet treat for young and young at heart.
- 3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup ultrafine sugar
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Arawak Farm® Spicy Fruit Spread
- Combine all rice pudding ingredients in a 3 quart pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to meduim/low.
- Simmer 15-18 minutes or until rice pudding is soft and thickened. *stir regularly to prevent sticking*
- Add more coconut milk if rice is not soft.
- Continue to cook until rice is cooked through.
- Stir continuously the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm or cold. Top with cinnamon and your favorite Arawak farm spicy fruit spread