Learn MoreAbout Us
Founder / CEO / Owner
- Multiple Industry Expertise
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Culinary & Food Service Credentials
From an early age, Lloyd’s career journey spans across the globe in marketing, transportation, and food service. Grounded early in life when he shadowed his father in their Midtown Manhattan Restaurant, Lloyd learned the importance of operations, customer relations, and quality control. As a scholarship athlete, his NCAA basketball experiences sharpened his competitiveness and team collaboration skills. These experiences prepared Lloyd for his post-college corporate journey.
Middle management at M&M Mars, Lloyd develop his food service, client development and negotiation skills. Seeking new challenges, Lloyd crossed over into the technology & telecommunications realm while at Sun Microsystems. Over the years, he’s served in Sr. Director and Vice President corporate roles closing many domestic and global deals and sponsorships ranging from:
- Formula One/Grand Prix sponsorship for the West/Mercedes/McLaren team
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- National Hockey League (NHL)
- Sun Microsystems Par-3 Challenge (PGA)
- JP Morgan Chase (Banking)
- AT&T (Telecommunications)
- Robert Half International (Staffing/Talent Acquisition)
All these wonderful wide-ranging experiences lead to the creation of Vassell Foods Inc and their initial brand:Arawak Farm®. Vassell Foods/Arawak Farm® manufactures three lines of high-quality specialty condiments: Pepper Sauces, Spicy Fruit Spreads and Dry Rub/Spice Blends! Our company mantra: Eat Better, Feel Well.
Proud alumni of Eastern University (St. Davids, PA) with a double Major in Marketing & Business Administration.
Sign up for our mailing list
Receive the latest information on sales, new releases, and more!