Pork and Veggie Stir-Fry
A stir fry you’ll want to hog all to yourself!
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1&1/2 lbs left over pork chop
- 1 cup mixed vegetables snow peas, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms & bell peppers
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Arawak Farm® Dry Rub & Spice Blend #2
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the leftover pork chops into thin strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoons sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and sautee until tender.
- In the meanwhile, mix ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Add pork to the garlic and onion and cook until warmed through then add stir fry veggies and cook for about 2 minutes more, then adding the sauce.
- Serve over your favorite rice or noodles.