Learn MoreAbout Us
Robert N. Johnson
Common Strategist / Minority Owner
- Strategic Planning
- Cultivating organizational development
Robert N. Johnson is an International Philanthropist and Retired Consumer Products/Food Industry Vice President focusing on brand development (and rejuvenation), organizational cultivation, client connectivity, and candid motivational leadership. For approximately 30 years, Robert ran parallel concurrent careers in the private and non-profit sector.
He commenced his CPG / Food Industry career with Procter & Gamble Co. Later recruited to Kraft Foods, where he retired after 25 years, 14 assignments, + 4 HQ assignments, and over 25 individual and team awards. Noted long-term B2B relationships. Mastery of supply chain and consumer research insights to secure profitable compounded revenue growth. He led HQ trade funding planning, field teams/regions, and direct-store deliver with various clients like:
- Retailers: Walmart, Target, Safeway, Kroger, IGA
- Sm. Format: Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, CVS Health, Rite Aid,
- HQ Planning: Wakefern, Costco, Sam’s Club, BJ’s Wholesale, Ahold Delhaize, HEB
- Warehouses: Super Valu, Roundys, C&S Wholesale Grocers, Certified, KeHe
While on the not-for-profit sector, he’s held leadership board positions with domestic and international organizations. Some representing Kraft Foods while others being drawn in due to his expertise. Organizations ranging from:
- Smithsonian Institution Asian Pacific American Center – Vice Chair
- Indiana University Alumni Association (~700K alumni worldwide) – Chair (prev. Vice Chair)
- San Francisco Sister City Committee Board (Ho Chi Minh Vietnam) – Member
- Adelante Foundation (Honduras) Board of Directors – Chair & Member
- City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board – Member (Kraft Foods)
- Easter Seals Bay Area Food Alliance Board – Member (Kraft Foods)
Robert secured a double major 1988 BA Economics and Geography at Indiana University.
Sign up for our mailing list
Receive the latest information on sales, new releases, and more!