Spice up your barbecue with this salmon recipe!
Spicy Salmon Kebabs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp. seasme seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Arawak Farm® Pepper Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. skinless salmon fillet cut into 1" pieces
- 2 lemons very thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, salt and Arawak Farm Pepper Sauce in a small bowl to combine. Set spice mixture aside.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto eight (8) pairs of parallel skewers to make eight (8) kebabs total. Brush with oil and season with reserved spice mixture.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout…about 5-8 minutes.
Thread salmon pieces onto two skewers so they don’t flip and spin every time you turn them on the grill! Soak 16 bamboo skewers in water for one (1) hour.